Friday, August 16, 2013

At Least the Meal was Free Part Two

Heres another story from my dating vault. Enjoy!
They say that the truth is stranger than fiction. I did not meet this man on migente. He came to me after seeing me on a website that I never knew I was on. See, I was talked into joining a website for what I thought was only for military singles. Turns out, this site links all different types of single sites together, and lumps the singles onto any appropriate site. He had written to me from a site for big, beautiful women and their lovers. I decided to give him a chance, because he had a great job doing computer work for an insurance company. It also helped that he was from an area of south jersey that I was looking into moving towards again.
Our first conversation went well. Except for one thing: he was stuck on the fact that while he did live in Mount Laurel now, he was from Burlington city. In the not so great part. And he still likes to visit that part a lot, since all of his family and friends were there. He had mentioned that growing up in that part made him who he is today. Throughout the whole conversation, I had sensed this vibe that he was sending, that he was better than me for growing up the way he did. I ignored it, of course.
Since he was from South jersey, we decided it was best to meet up in the middle, at a diner near exit 8 off the NJ turnpike. Depending how he made me feel, we were going back to my spot for some club hopping. (I was still a little trusting of people at this point.) I was nervous going there, because this (I thought) was the classiest guy I have met in a long time. I wanted to impress him. I already was wearing my best summer outfit, complete with makeup and my hair all curled out. So, I threw on a dance CD to shake off any last minute nerves. Hey, I thought, I am a great catch for any man. I have to believe I am worth it. I never once questioned if he was worth it.
So, I met him outside the diner. At first, he was cordial. He opened the door for me, and fully paid for the dinner. We had a nice conversation at dinner, but his head seemed to be elsewhere. I was worried that we might not be connecting, but at the same time, I was giving it my best shot. That’s all one can do.
To my surprise, he agreed to take the date further. He followed me back to my place, and we parked our cars near the door. My goal was to get ready to club hop. Well, his whole attitude changed the minute we walked in that door. Suddenly, he was no longer interested in me as a girlfriend. “We have nothing in common.” He said. Then he tore apart our conversation at the diner. “You said you did not like rap. Well, I LIKE rap. You said you did not like “Move Your Body” by Nina Skye. Well, I LIKE the 45 minute extended remix.” Everything I liked, he made an effort to dislike. Finally, disgusted I said, “Why did you follow me back to my place then if you don’t find me attractive?”
“Well, that is just it. We would not make a good couple, but I still find myself sexually attracted to you.”
“So, you came to use me for the sex, right? Well, you might as well go home now, it is not gonna happen.” He refused to go home, stating he was too tired to make the long commute home. I felt sorry for him, so he stayed. But I did protect myself. I went to bed with a tank top, underwear and full pants in case he wanted to be funny.
We then started talking about sexual preferences. He admitted to receiving all the pleasure but not wanting to give back any. I am glad I found out now, I could never be with a man like that. I did admit to hopping the fence when it came to sex a few times, but now I am at the point where I see myself with a man. In this day and age, it is hard to maintain a relationship, much less one with a woman. I was about to tell him about the first time I outed to my stepmother, when he interrupted with, “Did you and your stepmother ever have sex with each other?”
“Uhhhh, eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww. No. What kind of sick question is that?”
“Hey, don’t judge me about my sexual turn-ons.”
That’s where the conversation ended. We both fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning, I was still fully covered with my clothing still. He was fully naked. I went about my daily routine and when he was ready, I made sure he did not steal anything in the middle of the night. Then I let him out the door. That was the last of Nicholas.

No comments:

Post a Comment