Friday, August 9, 2013

Kundalini

This is the Second Draft of the Sexy Poem.  I've been working on this for a while, but just didn't have the right energy in me to complete it.  I was finally able to complete it last night after the right energy was stirred up.

I just hope this poem ......moves people....in a GOOD way.  Please, constructive feedback encouraged.

The sexual tension is killing me,
Sitting across from thee
The nerves, the ache, the pent up passion,
the desire just to get down on my knees and do as I please
to your little man
You’ll be so satisfied you can’t stand

It was so easy for me
Just to hide them all away in that secret trunk of my soul
Those feelings, those cravings, they made me want to scream
Blood curdling, toe curling,
body shaking neighbor waking
Screams of passion and pleasure and pain.
Since the first time I felt it
I was never the same.

I became a slave to the bliss of a stolen kiss
at midnight Like Anais Nin, who sold her soul for sin

I was sowing my slut seeds doing dirty deeds for free. Until one day
I swore to not allow myself to be controlled
By such petty human predilections
I had more worldly concerns
Than to be a servant to my bodily weakness
So I pushed all my feelings aside
And my body became a walking prison
As I would not allow myself even a glimmer
Of libido

But even the most restricted self made nun
can’t ignore the roar of animal liberation
I am afraid that, once my guards are down
and I’ve lowered my bounds
I may turn into this creature, this
Unrepressed mess of pure sexuality
when you're by my side I beg you.
Take my body on a roller coaster ride
I long for, I need, like pure water and air,
One swift tug of my hair
Combined with a knowing glare
And I’m reduced to this heaping
pile of giddyness
Then I slowly
Seductively
playfully
 let my fingers dance around
on your body
while Awakening my kundalini
And finally
Allow magic to happen
Spontaneously
That sweet sensation, the lust for body and a deep
Connection that at long last gives us a glimpse of heaven

in a climax.

No comments:

Post a Comment