Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Over Him


I wrote this poem in college to get over a guy.  That guy in the comic below (guy even looked like him)



Fribble Frabble
Watching your friend's soul whisk away in the
night wind.  Did he have one to begin with?
No, mommy wouldn't let him
Loveless creature.
How I pity you.
          Can't learn to love yourself
                   So how could you love me
                                                            or her?

She was your meant to be
soulmate striving for the night
How could I be so blind as I was?
          You think yourself Devil's child
                  Well, wrong again.
                           I think I'll take over now

As mine patience flickers freely falling from
God or the clouds
to satisfy the Atheist's undying palate.
Even they have souls
                                           So WHAT if I cleaned your kitchen?
                              Selfish ass can't think anywhere but
              egocentrically.

Dibble Dabble
Come here weeping willow
      For why do you cry?
Here is nature's neverending beauty
and through your wet winks you
                                                cannot see
                Oh, Pity.
A young in love couple
They came to TRASH
the trees with
Mishy                                 Mushy                                 OOZES 
of Eskimo kisses.

How I long to relieve this
nauseated stomach.

Bibble Babble
Guess they can't really see
I, always meant to be
A wandering gypsy
Forever free
of the constraining desires of a man
or woman for that matter
Pitter Patter
of little feet on the ground
will never know of a man
that didn't love,
                       couldn't love,
                                            wouldn't love,
                                                                  So he left.

An old woman
Looking back on her life wiht no regrets
Except for the men that hurt her
Those few men left her
not able to love
ANOTHER
Should I become that old woman?
Maybe someday,

                                                          My soul will decide.




No comments:

Post a Comment