Friday, September 20, 2013

Tom Fools

Silly Little Poem I wrote at Work
Tomfools
(helps if it is sung to the tune of Little Big Town's Pontoon)
Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0O0nzkESTI
Instrumental: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4ZTRjzr5N0
Today I had an int'resting morning
Neighbor woke me up before 9
Love note left upon his car
Check yo' other bitches, ain't mine.
Take my damn computer why don't you?
No matter that I'm using it too.
While you're here take all my shit.
I'm sure you'll ask for it anyway.
CHORUS:
Oh, the tomfools
Complacent twits who spend their lives not doing shit
Take a hit of weed, don't act like you don't want to
5 days I spend working
while you spend it slothing
doing nothing....
Man named Edgar texted and called me
I told his ass, "Go buy a damn clue!"
I found out where your boots have been
So save your story for someone new....
CHORUS
Coworker back.from Hollywood
Tried to put me on blast, I wish you would.
Better stay away for your own good.

1 comment:

  1. You've had this blog, obviously, longer than I've had mine. I take it you've had a break up of some sort, lately?

    Good poem. But I did have to play the video to know of the song. I don't listen to much new music, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete