Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Rose

So, up until now, I've been focused on Dean, since he will be the main love interest.  And of course, it is fun.  But I.also wanted to do some character development for Rose.  I don't know how much of me, of my.personality, she will possess.  Back when I was in my 20's, I was also a totally different person.  This was still before I discovered my Aspieness.  I was also going through a horrible depression due to teaching not working out. 
Hrm.  Rose.  Rosemary Nan Helgenberger.  She was born in 1993 in Beth Israel hospital to Margery and Stephen Helgenberger.  She spent her childhood in Dix Hills, LI surrounded by other well to do people.  She was an only child at first.  When she was 10, her mother left home.  This left a hole in Rose's heart, as she was unable to find her mother through any websites.  Her father was also devastated, but married shortly after her mom left.

No comments:

Post a Comment